Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Secret is in the Sauce

Mmm... I feel like Homer Simpson -- the very title of this post makes me hungry! Haha. I have only recently come upon this site called The Secret is in the Sauce where their motto is: The Secret to Success is Support.

At SITS, the idea is to create a large group of bloggers who come together every weekday morning for roll call to comment on a featured blogger chosen by the creators of SITS (Tiffany and Heather). If you are an active member in the SITStahood (haha!) then you are thrown into the mix of possible bloggers that Tiffany and Heather get to choose from to be a featured blogger.

Aside from getting the chance to be a featured blogger on SITS, you also get to become a part of this network and receive a lot more traffic (and comments!) on your site. Vice-versa, you also get to tap into a whole bunch of bloggers that you might otherwise not know existed! The main thing you need to do is COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Check out people's blogs and let them know you were there by commenting on their posts. How do you know that they're a SITSta too? Why, they'll have one of THESE on their blog!:

You can see mine down on the right with the rest of my buttons. I'm starting a collection!

Already even after my first roll call I've gotten a bunch of comments and have met some wonderful ladies. I can't wait to see where this SITS journey takes me!





P.S. -- new cupcake recipe coming tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS to say, HI!!! Hope you're having a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one ever visited my blog before I was on SITS!

    ReplyDelete