Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm in the Money, I'm in the Money!!



Soooo... Guess what?

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW!!

Yes ma'am, yes sir, I have a job interview on Monday.

I'm running through the list of Do's and Don'ts in my head:
  • Don't begin the interview by saying, "C'moooon.... mama needs a new pair of shoes!"
  • Don't reach across the table and beg the interviewer for the job
  • Don't Do Don't try to bribe the interviewer with cupcakes
  • Don't tell the interviewer that I have skills I really don't have (i.e. nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...)
  • Don't do this: 






  • Do act professionally
  • Do tell the interview how awesome I am
  • Do wear deodorant
As I think of more, I'll be adding them to my list.  Feel free to leave some suggestions ;) 

I'm really excited about it, too :) It sounds like a great opportunity and I'm just praying that it'll be as great as I'm making it out to be in my head.

~♥~


In the meantime, I have recently been the lucky recipient of some fabulous awards and I want to take a minute to accept them:

First, here is the Sugar Doll Award that I received from Bibi of From Misery to Happiness in 365 Days.  If you get a chance, check out her other awesome blog: Gourmet Meals for Less (and try some yummy recipes, too, like these bad boys... *drool*...)


I'd like to pass this award on to Sammy of Surviving the Kitchen.  Keep up the fun recipes, girl!!


Next is the Happy 101 Award from Mandi of Life in Beta.  You **have** to see the fun stuff she knitsNow, this award came with some rules:
  • List 10 things that make me happy
  • Try to do at least one of them today (I'll have to do this tomorrow since today's almost over!)
  • Tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day
  • For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list
10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
♥ My sweet husband
♥ My great family
♥ My awesome friends (both real and bloggy!)
♥ ~Cupcakes~
♥ Polka dots
♥ Garlic-laden food
Kittens (OK, really any baby animals, but seriously... kittens...)
♥ A good hair day (am I right or am I right, ladies?)
♥ On the same note as the one above: being able to pull on fresh, straight-out-the-dryer jeans without doing the pants dance
♥ My home being clean :)

Before I choose the 10 bloggers to pass this award on to, allow me to accept and pass on my third award, the Lemonade Stand Award, graciously give to me by Christina from Three A's and a C.  The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude (yippee skippy!!)


There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award, too:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post (Check!)
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude (Check!  See below!)
- Link the nominees within your post (Check check!  See below!)
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog (Ummm... almost check!)
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award (Checkkity Check McCheck!) 

I PASS THESE TWO AWARDS ON TO THESE 10 BLOGS THAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE!:

  1. BlogBaby!!!
  2. Janna of Janana Bee
  3. Amber of The Daily Tribal
  4. Kitty of Fahrenheit 350°
  5. Daune from Triplets Plus Two Momma
  6. The Rambler over at My Rambling Thoughts 
  7. The Sweet Baker at Me and My Pink Mixer
  8. The Angel from Angel Believes...
  9. Michelle of Muffin Tin Mom
  10. Anna of Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder
 Thank you so much to all three WONDERFUL ladies for being so kind to honor me with these awards.  You all are just so creative; I love your blogs and reading them makes my day!!

11 comments:

  1. wow, I am so flattered! thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we celebrate?

    Say-----with a cupcake? Like----a "sunshine" cupcake? (there my favorite in Maryland)!

    In my defense---I have never *had* one of yours---but we all know they are top on the list of awesome-est cupcakes.
    Thanks for the lemonade! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, good luck! I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you picked me?? Aww shucks your gonna make me a weepy eyed and stuff * sniff* I will wear them with pride and pass them on to deserving recipients sniff sniff.. ty so much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH frig, you picked me.....I mean...THANKS! No really, THANKS. Just promise you won't hate me when I completely drop the ball on the rules of that there award 'cuz I'm gonna. It's inevitable. I'm not good at following rules or doing what is expected of me. We toddlers aren't easily wrangled into compliance you know.

    Bestest of luck on your interview, I predict they will love you like MAD because you freakin' rock! Truly.

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Thanks so much for picking of me, I am truly honored! :)

    And GOOD LUCK on your interview, I know you will do great!
    Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! I hope the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted something about being the interviewER.

    Funny to see the other side of it. :)

    You'll be fine. Just don't throw out your spare (wink wink).

    And YOU are too kind. Thanks for the award.

    (gee...you like me?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you thank you thank you! The brightens my day! I hope your interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the awesome awards! I'm not worthy! (But I sure am craving cupcakes now...)

    :-D Anna

    ReplyDelete